Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just wanted to stick my head in for a moment, since it's been a week since I've written anything.

I should be in my apartment by October, which is very exciting indeed. On Monday I'm going to Kamakura, a small town on the ocean (it's been too long since i've seen a body of water not involving a spilled bottle of tea).

And of course, it is Yom Kippur, and I went to go both Kol Nidre and the morning services at the JCC of Tokyo (a.k.a the Jewish Community of Japan), and clearly there's a ton to write about that experience, but I'm hoping to make it into more of a formal essay than a blog post, so it's going to take a little while. But know that it was very very interesting and that there'll be some sort of final product based on that whole experience.



No comments: